Cellenis® Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a proprietary PRP technology based on blood separation according to density using a unique proprietary separation gel.
The system allows for the preparation of pure PRP with optimal platelet concentrations and cellular content. Virtually, all Red Blood Cells are eliminated from PRP fraction and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes having undesired components is highly reduced. Over the days and weeks following the Cellenis® PRP treatment, growth factors released by the platelets stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and more collagen growth, thickening the epidermis and providing an improvement in the skin’s texture and tone.
What can Cellenis® PRP do for your skin?
- Boost Collagen Production and Unveil Brighter, Glowing Skin.
- Leads to an efficient skin rejuvenation and slows down the aging process by stimulating:
- Treatment with Cellenis® PRP results in a restoration of skin moisture and glow, and an improvement in skin texture and tone.
- Cellenis® PRP is safe and effective, versatile, non-allergenic and offers virtually no downtime or side effects.
- Cellenis® PRP is the Patient’s insurance against aging with maintaining a youthful skin appearance.
Cellenis® PRP will increase the skin’s supply of nourishing blood, stimulate oil glands which are drying, stimulate new fibrocytes to produce more skin firming collagen, and stimulate growth of new skin cells to thicken and smooth the skin.
Step 1: Collect Patients Blood
Step 2: Extract Platelet
Poor Plasma (PPP)
Step 3: Collect PRP and apply
in treated area.
Cellenis® PRP Main Aesthetic Application
- Acne scars
- Skin texture and tone
- Hair loss
Restore moisture and glow
- Refine fine lines
- Dark circles
Cellenis® PRP meets and exceeds the high level of regulatory control expected in a medical device market.