Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that encourages collagen production using tiny, sterilized needles. It may help smooth, firm, and tone skin and improve the appearance of scars, acne, and wrinkles.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring little to no downtime.
- Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses small, sterilized needles to prick the skin.
- This treatment aims to generate new collagen and skin tissue to smooth, firm, and tone skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may reduce the appearance of acne, scars, dark spots, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Ideal results are achieved after multiple sessions but may a maintenance plan.
- ADD ON PRP for better results!